We've been lucky that the home we are renting has a number of appliances in it that we can use, so we haven't had to rush out and buy a TV, stereo, toaster, washer/dryer, vacuum cleaner.
But, in case you wish to psychoanalyze our priorities and deep-seeded needs, here is what we felt we needed to buy, in order of their purchase.
- Hair dryer and Alarm Clock (3 days into our stay)
- Baby monitor (1 week into our stay)
- Cell phones (we don't have a land line)
- Espresso machine (used, and not working well)
- Microwave (5 weeks into our stay)
- Electric toothbrush, iron, and. . . anyone care to guess what this is?
To be continued. . . .